42nd Annual Chocolate Lovers’ Fling – Saturday, June 3rd, 2023
Did someone say chocolate?! The Chocolate Lovers’ Fling is one of Boulder County’s longest-running fundraisers. For 42 years, we have brought the community together for a memorable experience! Join us for an evening filled with chocolate, dinner, live music, casino games, and an auction. Proceeds benefit SPAN in our mission to support survivors of domestic violence and their children.
Saturday, June 3rd, 2023 from 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Omni Interlocken Hotel, 500 Interlocken Blvd, Broomfield, CO 80021
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Unlimited wine and beer throughout the evening
- Unlimited chocolate
- Cocktail party with hors d’oeuvres, chocolate, and casino games
- Access to our Silent and Live Auction
- Full sit-down dinner
- Survivor Presentation and Thank-you for our Executive Director
- Live music and dancing brought to you by the Mark Diamond Band
- Fun games; Heads and Tails, Willy Wonka Bars, Poker, Blackjack, Roulette
- Discounted Hotel Room at The Omni Interlocken Hotel
Interested in being a Fling Sponsor?
Sponsors receive various perks and promotions as well as recognition as community leaders in the effort to stop domestic violence! Event sponsorship opportunities are offered for companies of every size and all promise to maximize your business’ exposure while co-contributing to the greater good in our communities. Find out how you or your business can sponsor this year’s Chocolate Lovers’ Fling and join us in June for this amazing event! Contact our Development Director, Aparna Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org