Make the holidays a more meaningful time for you, your family, your neighbors, your colleagues, by hosting a holiday supply drive for SPAN! You name it, we need it. Gifts for clients and their children, food, cleaning supplies, diapers, personal hygiene products, gift cards for Target, King Soopers and Safeway.
To add a little twist on the holiday drive this year, consider hosting a themed drive! Here are some sample ideas (for a more specific list of items for each please contact Mary at the phone number or email below)
- Bundles for Babies (baby items such as diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream, baby food, clothing, bottles, etc)
- Cozy Coats (coats of all sizes for adults and kids)
- The Doctor is In (over the counter medicines like Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Children’s Tylenol, Cough & cold, allergy medicines, as well as first aid items like band aids & antibiotic ointment)
- Fill the Pantry (gather canned and boxed food items, prepared foods, condiments, or hold a fresh/frozen foods drive!)
- Setting up the House (transitioning families need all the things to set up a home – pots, pans, utensils, dishes, cleaning supplies, etc)
- Gift Card Mall (visa gift cards, grocery and hardware stores, Target, clothing stores, restaurants, etc)
- Teen Scene (Teens are often left out when it comes to gift drives for kiddos, gift cards for any teen clothing stores, best buy, movies, etc.)
- Take Care! (personal care products we serve all genders! shampoo/conditioner, shaving cream, toothpaste, etc)
- Or other drives for gift wrapping, scarves & hats, toys and games, etc. Have an idea not listed? Let us know!
We can help you help SPAN! Contact Mary Pierce at 303.449.8623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We depend on this kind of support to help us control costs, and to make sure that clients and their children get to enjoy some basic holiday fun. You can make a difference!