Each year SPAN supports more than 2,100 survivors of violence and their kids.
Watch one survivor’s story.
Are you concerned that you or someone you know may be in an abusive relationship?
We can help.
We are Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN).
Crisis & Information Hotline: 303.444.2424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safe, confidential emergency shelter for survivors of violence and their children
- Individual & Group Counseling for adults, youth & children
- Support for LGBTQ survivors
- Latinx Services
- Abuse In Later Life Program
- Support for immigrant survivors
- Legal Advocacy
- Transitional Services
- Broomfield Outreach Program
- Violence Prevention Education
- Information & Referrals