Thanks to people like you, wishes do come true! In kind donations provide invaluable support to SPAN clients and staff.
**Please note: City ordinances prohibit leaving donations on the porch of our building. Please call the office to schedule an appointment between 9 am and 5 pm Monday-Friday.
Because Safehouse’s facility is short on storage space, we don’t have the ability to accept all donations. Below, you’ll see the frequently updated items that we are always in need of for our clients and program. You can be assured that we will gratefully accept anything from this list. Bolded items are currently the most needed. Prior to dropping off, please call us at 303.449.8623 to set up a time.
- Laundry detergent (liquid only) and dryer sheets
- Paper towels, toilet paper and facial tissues
- Dish towels, dishcloths, sponges and liquid dish soap (Dawn, Palmolive, etc.)
- Liquid hand soap
- Cleaning supplies: Clorox wipes, Windex, Bathroom disinfectant and spray kitchen cleaner
- Food storage containers and Ziplock bags (quart and gallon size)
- Aluminum foil
- Compost bags and trash bags
- Cooking spray, sugar, flour, spices
- Ground coffee & coffee creamer (always!)
- eggs, cheese, salsa, refried beans, tortillas, granola bars, baby food
- Diapers: Size 3, baby wipes
- Gift cards for King Soopers, Safeway, Target, and Michaels
- Single ride bus tickets
- New, unopened toiletries: lotion, deodorant, q-tips, cotton balls, toothpaste , toothbrushes, mouthwash
- Disposable razors
- Hair conditioner and brand new brushes and combs
- Ethnic hair care products
- New socks and underwear (all genders and sizes) and bras (34-40)
Thank you for considering a donation. We can only except new items for our shelter and outreach clients. If you have used items please consider donating them to Ares thrift store 2535 Spruce St Boulder CO . Visit them online at www.BoulderThriftStore.com, or contact them at 303.444.8088.