Thanks to people like you, wishes do come true! In kind donations provide invaluable support to SPAN clients and staff. All non-financial donations must be set up by appointment by contacting our Facilities/ Donations Manager, Kirstine Raynor at 720-382-7181 or an email.
**Please note: City ordinances prohibit leaving donations on the porch of our building. Please call the office to schedule an appointment between 9 am and 5 pm Monday-Friday.
Because Safehouse’s facility is short on storage space, we don’t have the ability to accept all donations. Below, you’ll see the frequently updated items that we are always in need of for our clients and program. You can be assured that we will gratefully accept anything from this list. Bolded items are currently the most needed. Prior to dropping off, please call us at 303.449.8623 to set up a time.
- Laundry detergent (liquid only) and dryer sheets
- Paper towels, toilet paper and facial tissues
- Dish towels, dishcloths, sponges and liquid dish soap (Dawn, Palmolive, etc.)
- Liquid hand soap
- Cleaning supplies: Clorox wipes, Windex, Bathroom disinfectant and spray kitchen cleaner
- Food storage containers
- Aluminum foil
- Compost bags and trash bags
- Ziplock bags (quart and gallon size)
- Cooking spray, sugar, flour, spices
- Ground coffee & coffee creamer (always!)
- Tea bags, hot cocoa mix and drink mixes
- Blankets and sheet sets – Twin size
- Pack and Play and Pack and Play sheets
- Diapers: Size 3, baby wipes
- Dry erase markers
- DVD player
New, unopened toiletries:
- Body lotion
- Lip moisturizer
- Disposable razors
- Q-tips and cotton balls
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss and mouthwash
- Brushes and combs (new)
- Hair conditioner
- Ethnic hair products
- Gift cards to grocery stores
- RTD bus ticket booklets
- Comfy sweats
- New women’s underwear (M-XL) and bras (34-40)
- We are in need of outside storage, whether new or gently used, SPAN wants your storage shed! Size 10’ x 14’ or larger.
- Outdoor patio chairs
Thanks to our partnership and generous support of ARES Thrift Store, our clients receive vouchers and are able to ‘shop’ for their clothing needs for free. Supporters wishing to donate clothing to SPAN clients can make those donations directly to ARES Thrift Store at 2536A Spruce St, Boulder, CO. Visit them online at www.BoulderThriftStore.com, or contact them at 303.444.8088.